viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2012

Amazing Star Wars Trailer


As I was looking forward to buying the Star Wars Blu-ray, I recently came across a very impressive, yet apparently fan-made trailer. The beauty of the trailer was that it came across using the famous score from Revenge of the Sith, ''Battle of the Heroes'' and manages to tie in the six films in a way I had never seen before. The only backdrop I would say, is that it reveals too much, but it's still a great video for any true Star Wars fan. Unless well, you hate Episodes I-III, I won't argue with you. In that stance I think you should check out Adam's blog, who sums up the complaints of those movies, and well, shows they are pretty ridiculous.

1 comentario:

  1. Now, THAT was an awesome video. Better than most of the official blu-ray trailers. For fans who've already seen the films, that trailer would make anyone want to watch them all over again!

    ResponderEliminar